Randstad Medical Collections in Huntersville, North Carolina
US$ 12 - US$ 16 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionA large healthcare company in the Huntersville area is looking to add additional AR Representatives/Insurance Reimbursement Specialists to their team. This is a growing company with a lot of room for career advancement.
- Calling on delinquent accounts
- Speaking with insurance companies to move forward in the payment process
- Reviewing denials
- Processing reimbursements
- Notating the account accurately
Working hours: 8-5
- Bachelor required (if you have no prior experience they are open to training you)
- Knowledge of McKesson Star is a plus
- Experience reading EOBs
- Experience with denials
- Experience with AR follow up or medical collections
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a growing company
- Knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid is a plus
- Experience with inbound/outbound calling with insurance companies
- Knowledge of hospital revenue cycle
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please apply with your resume in a WORD document.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.