Quest Diagnostics Group Lead, Client Supply - Indianapolis, IN in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Group Lead, Client Supply - Indianapolis, IN.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience
REQ # 3769074
Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations in client supply including phone support for client supply ordering, picking, packing and shipping of all client supply orders as well as maintaining the proper maintenance of the Stock Clerk 2000 system.
- Comply with all applicable and current Human Resources, Internal Audit, Compliance, College of American Pathologists (CAP), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Finance and Materials and Services Management regulations, policies and procedures as well as any other deemed applicable policies.
- Oversee and schedule the BU Client supply staff.
- Notify materials supervisor or manager of any discrepancies in client supply processes.
- Assist in cycle counting and full physical inventories.
- Comply with all applicable and current Materials and services management, Human Resources, Employee Health and safety, compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
- Assist in month end closing process in the Stockclerk or appropriate Materials Management system. 7. Review all requisitions for accuracy (quantity, date needed, etc.), making necessary corrections, prior to being released.
- Enter New Item Request (NIR).
- Maintain and monitor client supply utilization ratios. Maintain and monitor container codes and item pseudonyms in the Stock Clerk 2000 system
- Maintain the Stockclerk Business Unit (BU) database to reflect accurate descriptions, units of measure, etc.
- Provide training to employees on proper use of Stockclerk or appropriate Materials Management system as needed.
- Provide tools, reports, information and/or resources to the BU departments to manage and improve supply costs while minimizing inventory on hand..
- Become qualified as a Stockclerk Super User to train and assist others with Stockclerk applications. 14. Perform other duties as required.
Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
Strong problem solving skills
Good communication skills
Good record keeping skills
Ability to operate a computer, printer and bar code scanner
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) or equivalent Able to work effectively in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED required; preferably an Associates degree or higher, specializing in business, materials or laboratory operations.
Minimum of two (2) years experience in Materials, Warehousing, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Operations or equivalent.
Knowledge and experience in Laboratory operations preferred. Knowledge of Six Sigma process helpful.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Job Title: Group Lead, Client Supply - Indianapolis, IN
Job ID: 3769074
Location: 5110 W 74Th St
Full/Part Time: Full-Time