Entegee Maintenance Tech III - Airbus/Boeing Exp- 52868534JE in Indianapolis, Indiana
Maintenance Tech III - Airbus/Boeing Exp- 52868534JE
Job Code: 52868534Job Location: Indianapolis, INCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
Under minimal supervision, perform scheduled inspections, routine service to complex maintenance and repair activities on various airframe types.
• Provide technical guidance, OJT and instruction regarding scheduled inspections, routine service to complex maintenance and repair activities on various airframe types.
• Complete all maintenance activities as stated on the work order, incoming inspection or in a manufacture required service bulletin, CAMP cards, etc.
• Perform advanced aircraft modifications, corrosion, landing gear or engine removals.
• Ensure all work is completed per the maintenance manual, service bulletin, Aviation RSM, FAR or other such documentation.
• In partnership with Quality ensure full compliance to all internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. To include proper sign-off’s, completion of component removal sheets, etc.
• Demonstrate effective maintenance repair techniques using acceptable practices, tooling and providing mentoring to junior level technicians.
• Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
• Ensures quality and efficiency of all assigned inspections, service and maintenance work scopes.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Other duties as assigned not specifically stated herein.
• High school diploma or GED. Associates degree in Aviation Maintenance
• Valid FAA A&P license
• Airbus and/or Boeing experience - training and/or airline
• 6 years of progressive maintenance experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military.
• Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints and maintenance manuals.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
• Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52868534JE