Bayer Inside Sales Rep Radiology in Indianola, Pennsylvania
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
More specifically related to this role, the incumbent will have responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Apply knowledge of product offering, Inside and Outside Sales/Service Operations, to meet and/or exceed financial goals;
• Develop knowledge of day to day functions and understand how the department fits into the organization;
• Position Bayer product offerings to gain market share by leveraging an in-depth understanding of customer product usage;
• Develop skillsets in identifying needs and aligning solutions to bring value to customers;
• Utilize CRM, SAP, BEX, Excel and other tools to perform data mining such as: effectively prospect accounts, record and confirm customer information and coordinate the territory activities with peers and field partners;
• Negotiate with internal and external groups/customers quickly gaining trust and promoting win-win solutions using a diplomatic approach;
• Utilizes field team as appropriate to generate revenue and build relationships with customers;
• Actively engage in departmental projects as appropriate.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. Related to this position, we are seeking an incumbent who possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 2-4 years of directly related experience or Associate’s degree with a minimum 6-8 years of directly related experience;
• Proficiency with departmental tools such as, but not limited to, CRM, SAP, BEX, CPQ;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a face paced self-directed environment;
• Good verbal and written competencies; along with flexibility and good judgment;
• Ability to prioritize workload and tasks to maximize revenue;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite.
Preferred & advantageous experiences:
• Demonstrated knowledge of Bayer’s Radiology business (i.e. Service and/or Sales);
• Prior experience in an Inside Sales role.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled