Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services Data Manager in Inglewood, California
Under the supervision of the Director of Research and Evaluation, this individual is responsible for overseeing multiple county and Didi Hirsch database systems, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data, and assisting in data analyses and research and evaluation projects and reports.
- Assists in planning, organizing, implementing and tracking evaluation projects to completion on time.
- Provides necessary training to data entry assistants and research assistants
- Oversees processes related to data entry, maintains multiple outcomes data base systems and ensures data quality though oversight and implementation of data quality control processes
- Analyzes and implements new data collection, entry and maintenance systems and/or enhancements to existing systems as needed
- Conduct internal and external research to assist Program and Division Director of Research and Evaluation and Executive team in making informed decisions, including analyzing outcomes and making recommendations.
- Assists in creating operational workflows related to data entry, data cleaning and report building.
- Provide technical and non-technical documentation for projects.
- Conducts ongoing data analyses and evaluation processes based on staff requests of the Research and Evaluation Division.
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge and understanding of data base systems and statistical software programs.
- Supervises the Data Entry Assistants.
- Initiates and maintains effective working relationships with employees and management.
- Participates in and facilitates routinely scheduled meetings as required.
These specifications are general guidelines based upon the minimum, ordinarily considered essential, to satisfactory performance in this position. Individual skills and abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
To perform effectively in this position, the employee in this position is required to have:
- Demonstrated project management skills including planning, developing timelines and implementation of projects.
- Working knowledge of data base systems, statistical and data visualization software.
- Advanced statistical analysis skills.
- Strong skills of computer desktop applications and software testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate workgroups for project implementation.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A commitment to team objectives and Didi Hirsch philosophies.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and knowledge.
These requirements are typically met by any combination of experience and education equivalent to a Master’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years related experience managing databases for research and evaluation purposes. (A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years related experience may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.)
The employee in this position must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others.
Candidates must be able to clear all criminal background checks in order to qualify for this position.
Requisition Number: 16-0205
Post Date: 10/6/2016
Title: Data Manager
Full Time/Part Time: FT/Non-Exempt - Hourly
Pay Frequency: Semi-Monthly