HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Irving, Texas
Las Colinas Medical Center is looking for a CT Technologist
Full Time - Weekends Only Nights, Friday and Saturday 3 p to 7 a
· Performs quality CT/Radiology procedures under the guidance of a Radiologist of all ages
· Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
· Responsible for accurate and timely completion of CT/Radiology procedures.( OP, Inpatient, OR, ER)
· Ensures Patients and family are properly informed of the procedure and patient comfort is maximized.
· Other duties as assigned by the Lead technologist, Manager or Director of Imaging
Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
Current state licensure or permit to practice medical imagining
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Texas-Irving-Las Colinas Medical Center - Irving
Requisition ID: 06742-83919