Entegee Electrical Controls Tech- 53381155TV in Jacksonville, North Carolina
Electrical Controls Tech- 53381155TV
Job Code: 53381155Job Location: Jacksonville, NCCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
• Provide direction to technicians to create and modify existing documentation to complete drawing packages, installation checklists, machine part lists, illustrations, and machine specs of production equipment.
• Provide electrical equipment designs, schematics, and layouts which meet Machine Drafting Standards on CAD based formats. (AutoCAD® 2014, AutoCAD Electrical 2014)
• Interpret and monitor mechanical and electrical installation checklists and schedules. Oversee, as appropriate, the usage of these systems.
• Provide troubleshooting support in assigned areas.
• Take personal responsibility for all aspects of overseeing equipment installation crews including direction and shift supervision as needed for Electricians and Mechanics during installation activities.
• Minimum of an AS or AAS in an electrical or controls discipline.
• BS Electrical Engineering Technology, BS Electrical Engineering is acceptable, but keep in mind this is a technician level role.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience
• Personal Computers
• Fluke Meters, Oscilloscopes, and other electronic test equipment.
• Equipment used for machine installation activities: conduit cutting/threading/bending, man lifts, label makers, hand tools, etc.
• Electronic calibration equipment
• Precision flow calibration
• Programmable Controllers
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53381155TV