Fairmont Spa Supervisor in Jaipur, India
FRHI, a leader in the global hotel industry, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers guests an extraordinary collection of iconic luxury properties, including New York’s The Plaza, Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel and London’s The Savoy. We are proud to extend this tradition of hospitality to our first destination in India, the exquisite Fairmont Jaipur opened on 9th August 2012.
As the stunning capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan, Jaipur—known as the ‘Pink City’—beckons with a host of wonderful attractions, from breathtaking architecture to lush greenery to bustling avenues. Embracing this rich and colourful setting is Fairmont Jaipur, a modern landmark built in the tradition of the region’s grand Mughal palaces. Amid pristine gardens and elegant water features, the hotel offers 199 spacious, beautifully appointed guest rooms—featuring traditional decor, large bathrooms and the utmost in luxurious details. Adding to the conveniences the hotel also includes a selection of exclusive restaurants- Zoya for international cuisine, the Tea lounge Anjum, that brings a new dimension of service in the fine art of tea tasting, library bar Aza and the Cigar Diwan, (60,000 square feet) of conference space, the largest in the region. With Fairmont Jaipur, we are excited to introduce a new audience to the understated elegance, hallmark service and unforgettable experiences that have long captivated our discerning guests, the world over.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Adherence to all standards and treatment protocols.
- Daily room checks, Uniform check and treatment quality
- Manage, train, and motivate all spa and salon provider.
- Promote all hotel and spa packages and promotions.
- Identify any new business and marketing opportunities.
- Administration and implementation of staff training in all aspects of the spa’s operations, i.e. business telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, spa services (massage, body scrubs, facials, etc.).
- Establishment of ongoing administrative controls.
- Adhere to Spa Policy & Standard Operating Procedures and treatment Protocol Manuals.
- Follow, and ensure that Colleagues follow all safety procedures and practices, lead by example.
- Monitor scheduling of all services and special programming.
- Ensure spa departments maintain a positive relationship internally and with all departments in the hotel.
- Performance management discussions as required.
- Review facility's staffing plans.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness)
- Ensure Guest/member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Previous experience is an asset
- Diploma or degree from renowned spa institute
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Candidate should be eligible to work in India.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: India-Jaipur-Fairmont Jaipur
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 17.Dec.2016, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: JAI00756