Jewel-Osco full time floating pharmacist-ACME-Jersey City in Jersey City, New Jersey
ACME, a division of Albertsons Companies, is an innovative industry leader in community pharmacy practice. Our professional, state-of-the-art Wellness Centers and ever-expanding scope of patient care services are a reflection of our commitment to providing an environment for our pharmacists to thrive at the top of their profession.
Our pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full complement of pharmaceutical services including clinical services in a community pharmacy setting. Our success is the result of meaningful patient relationships and exceptional pharmacy teams.
· Implements company initiatives to increase profitability
· Actively participates in and supports clinical services
· Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
· Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
· Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
· Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
· Certified Immunizer Preferred
· Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
With more than 1,700 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 18 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market and Carrs. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).
Title: full time floating pharmacist-ACME-Jersey City
Location: New Jersey-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 80565