Mattress Firm Store Porter in Jonesboro, Arkansas
First Open Date:
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting in store execution and customer service.
Key Responsibilities Store Execution
• Ensures cleanliness of bathrooms, sales floor, and windows through dusting, mopping, sweeping, and washing
• Keeps pillows and Protect-A-Beds stocked and organized
• Assists with displaying advertisements
• Maintains and organizes clearance center(s) and/or store(s)
• Performs general facilities maintenance
• Unloads transfers
• Ensures transfers are placed in their designated area with proper bagging
• Travels to other stores/clearance centers as needed Key Responsibilities Customer Service • Ensures customers greeted in a timely manner • Assists with answering phone as needed • Loads customer merchandise and secures merchandise if desired
Key Accountabilities • Cleanliness of the store • Organization of the clearance center
Education/Training • High School diploma or general education degree (GED), three months or more related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience • Ability to read and interpret planograms, documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.