NBH Bank Commercial Relationship Manager in Kansas City, Missouri
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
- Identification and calling of Bank prospects; and coordination of calling efforts on identified prospects with Bank team partners.
- Cross-selling of the Bank’s lending, depository and Treasury Management products to new and existing bank clients.
- Review client credit needs and design solutions.
- Negotiate credit terms, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications with client.
- Manage existing portfolio of clients and monitor client relationship for compliance with credit standards.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes loan recommendations.
- Provides financial advice and counsel to clients and prospective clients regarding trends and conditions of the business environment and general banking trends.
- Participate in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the bank within the regions marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community.
Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Interacts with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
Five to ten years (minimum) of relevant experience.
Good managerial, communication and sales skills.
Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
10 plus years of commercial banking experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Identify key relationships to achieve strategic goals and provide strong credit knowledge
Clearly and enthusiastically convey information and ideas in a manner that engages and persuades clients
Well developed and proven organizational skills with ability to utilize time efficiently
Ability to make sound and timely decisions, to consistently deliver on commitments, and assume responsibility for results WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Office setting with traditional hours.
Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
Must be able to travel – estimated at 10% to 25% of the time.
Requisition Number: 16-0262
Post Date: 6/17/2016
Title: Commercial Relationship Manager
Organization: Bank Midwest
Location: Town Pavilion
City: Kansas City