NBH Bank Mobile Universal Banker in Kansas City, Missouri
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
- Deliver the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each client and associate interaction.
- Split time between Teller and Personal Banker functions.
- Fill in at various banking centers, as needed, based on staffing levels. Required to be flexible and have reliable transportation.
- Sell consumer and small business banking products and services to clients and prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales and service goals.
- Receive, verify and pay negotiable items and cash for deposit, verify correct cash amount and endorsements and issue receipts without supervisor verification up to limits assigned by your position level.
- Place holds on deposits for uncollected funds and complete difficult transactions for lobby and drive-up clients and demonstrate advanced proficiency with our systems.
- Daily balancing of your drawer within the established teller difference policy.
- Obtain and ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
- Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
- Responsible for adherence to bank’s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
- Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
Strong client service skills
Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience
Must be/become registered and licensed in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and NBH's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
Associate’s degree or higher
Previous teller and personal banker experience
Bilingual language skills
Minimum 3-4 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
Client service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
Ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Capacity to work with multiple computer and software systems.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, and percentages.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Hours can vary from 7:30am-6:30pm M-F and Saturday 7:30am-4:30pm.
Standing for extended periods of time.
Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
Requisition Number: 16-0453
Post Date: 9/30/2016
Title: Mobile Universal Banker
Organization: Bank Midwest
Location: Town Pavilion
City: Kansas City