HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Licensed Clinic Manager - Urgent Care in Keller, Texas
Urgent Care Manager
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
The Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
· Oversee day to day operations of assigned center
· Meet with Medical Director (MD) and Associate Medical Director (AMD) regularly to ensure clinic runs smooth and efficient
· Helps with marketing events and on-sites
· Creates and maintains schedule for Lab, Nurse and Mid-level providers at assigned center
· Helps MD with doctor schedule as requested
· Interviews all Lab, Nurse and Patient Representatives for assigned center
· Creates training schedule for nurse and lab.
· Conducts a portion of the new hire nurse training
· Works closely with Front Desk Manager on front desk issues
· Ensures customer service initiatives are implemented and that service is excellent
· Gives feedback and warnings to staff as appropriate or needed
· Oversees all patient complaints
· Prepares and conducts performance evaluations for lab, mid-level, nurse and reviews front desk evaluations prepared by Front Desk Manager for reps.
· Works open shifts in lab (if a multi-tech) or nurse area if open
· Conducts one-on-ones with Front Desk Manager, nurse and techs
· Works closely with company accounts that use center for pre-employment or work comp. A liaison for accounts.
· Solve issues with wait times
· Experience as a licensed healthcare professional · Previous management experience preferred · Must have proficient computer skills · Able/willing to monitor wait times evening and weekends · Able/willing to work all required hours · Able /willing to put in extra hours when needed or asked · Must maintain a positive attitude · Good verbal and written communication skills are essential
Title: Licensed Clinic Manager - Urgent Care
Location: Texas-Keller-CareNow - Keller
Requisition ID: 24924-51378