HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - 3ST Telemetry - Kingwood Medical Center in Kingwood, Texas
_Kingwood Medical Center__–__Kingwood, Texas_ _Registered Nurse (RN) –__3ST Telemetry_ Shift: Full-time 7p-7a Kingwood Medical Centeris currently looking for aRegistered Nurse (RN) –3ST Telemetry.
- The 3ST Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients ranging in age from adult to geriatric.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state
- One or more year’s recent clinical experience as a Telemetry RN preferred
- Current ACLS certification preferred
- BCLS certification required
- EKG/Dysrhythmia recognition preferred
Title: Registered Nurse - 3ST Telemetry - Kingwood Medical Center
Location: Texas-Kingwood-Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-65589