PAE, Inc Custodial Technician in Kuwait, Kuwait
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE seeks a Custodial Technician to manage Base Custodial Services. This position is located in Kuwait.
• Manage a team of 20 Custodians to perform services in accordance with requirements and Air Force Custodial Common Levels of Service Standards
• Provide a schedule of cleaning for 75 facilities and the fitness facility to ensure the least amount of interruption possible while paying special attention to the required frequencies of services (floors, carpets, toilets, etc.).
• Ensure all services are performed between 0600 and 2200 and ensure that twice daily cleaning for public latrines occur at least 10 hours apart.
• Coordinate the initial 30-day supply of cleaning material and coordinate all subsequent orders
• Ensure restrooms are properly stocked with supplies to last until the next cleaning but also ensure a professional and neat appearance.
• Ensure that applicable notification and signage is posted prior to commencement of services in specific facilities.
• Maintain a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of all supplies on hand and provide to the COR/ACO as required.
• Previous supervisory experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
• US Citizenship, a valid US or local driver's license and US passport;
• Active Secret Clearance
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience providing excellent customer services.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
• Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS:
• This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120- 130 degrees Fahrenheit/50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Work schedules are a minimum of 6 days per week and 12 hours per day. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.