JPMorgan Chase Relationship Banker-Laguna Beach Area, CA in Ladera Ranch, California
You’re a great listener and a natural collaborator. You enjoy interacting with people and build lasting relationships – in fact you thrive on it. You have a knack for finding creative solutions to everyday challenges. Join us as a Relationship Banker and apply your exceptional people skills to shape the customer banking experience at Chase.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you’ll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You’ll contribute to the success of the branch by:
- Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - in person and over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and service recommendations
- Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at:http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
At least one year experience in:
o Retail banking sales, or o Financial services sales, or o Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent preferred; high school degree, GED or foreign equivalent is required
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life and Health licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting in role
- Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Comfortable educating others on technology
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Performs well in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to serve customers
- Ability to understand and follow policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Relationship Banker-Laguna Beach Area, CA
Location: CA-Ladera Ranch-Ladera Ranch / 44552
Requisition ID: 160108316
Other Locations: US-CA-Aliso Viejo-Aliso Viejo / 42854, US-CA-Laguna Hills-La Paz and Cabot / 58352, US-CA-San Clemente-San Clemente North / 42956, US-CA-Laguna Beach-Broadway and Beach / 58885, US-CA-Mission Viejo-La Paz and Marguerite / 50924, US-CA-Laguna Niguel-Ocean Ranch / 50911, US-CA-Laguna Niguel-Laguna Niguel Greenfield / 42460, US-CA-San Clemente-San Clemente South / 43019, US-CA-Laguna Beach-PCH and Wesley / 58440, US-CA-Laguna Hills-Alicia and Hon / 58353, US-CA-Laguna Niguel-Alicia Pkwy / 42979, US-CA-San Clemente-Avenida Pico Albertsons / 52947, US-CA-Ladera Ranch-Crown Valley and Cecil Pasture / 58030, US-CA-Dana Point-Dana Point / 43357, US-CA-Mission Viejo-Crown Valley Mission Viejo / 43663, US-CA-Laguna Niguel-La Paz Rd and Aliso Creek / 59203, US-CA-San Juan Capistrano-San Juan Capistrano / 43214