HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Surgical in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The/Charge//RN Med/Surg/Tele/supervises nursing service activities in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the assigned shift or in the absence of nursing management.Our M/S/T department consists of 39-private beds, divided into two wings: general 19-bed M/S/T unit and a 20-bed M/S/T Oncology unit.
Desired skills:Minimum of 2 years of recent RN acute care experience required. Previous Charge responsibilities and Tele experience highly desired. Tele certification a plus, but not required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title: Charge RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Surgical
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-9963