HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic teaching institution built upon the foundation of creating the culture of compassion and commitment one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!
The Charge RN isResponsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.* *
_Desired Skills: _Minimum of 2 years of recent RN acute care experience. Previous Charge responsibilities highly desired. Telemetry experience strongly preferred; Telemetry certification a plus, but not required. Experience with cardiac drips, chest tubes, post cath, and pacemakers strongly desired.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title: Charge RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: 00144-10032