HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Star RN Program - Emergency Services - Graduate RN (BSN/New Grad) - November 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wonderful paid internship opportunities for newly licensed graduated registered nurses!
Program starts: Monday, November 28th, 2016
Applications will be accepted through November 1, 2016
HCA Far West Division has partnered with Parallon Business Solutions, a subsidiary of our parent company, HCA. This program offers a wide-range of education in specialty training internships for graduate registered nurses. The intensive, 17-week program for nursing graduates combines classroom instruction, an extensive simulation experience and hands-on clinical training done in conjunction with an academic partner. Upon completion, new grads are equipped with the knowledge and skill set typically found in experienced staff nurses.
This is an amazing opportunity to be trained in a comprehensive program that will prepare you and assist you in transitioning in to an acute care setting. The first half of the program is spent in the classroom and simulation labs where nurses receive hands-on experience in a very controlled environment. The last seven weeks of the program is spent in a clinical preceptorship in the facility.
Once the program is completed you will have the knowledge, skill set and confidence to succeed!
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current Nevada RN Licensure required prior to program start.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing within the past 6 months.
- Previous medical or service industry experience highly desired, but not a requirement.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required If you are a graduate nurse looking to start your career in our busy emergency department, please complete the online application, upload your resume, once you submit your application, you will be sent an assessment that must be completed.
Title: Star RN Program - Emergency Services - Graduate RN (BSN/New Grad) - November 2016
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-STAR