Ingersoll Rand Quotation Engineer - Equipment in Lazio, Italy
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Managing the day to day operation of the quotation process from initial contact to Project Fulfillment handover. Technical issue resolution for internal/external customers.
Providing technical and pricing support to the sales team and direct to customers through quotation and correspondence for Equipment, Service, Contracting & Controls channels.
- Ensure Qualification process is followed
- All customer requested dates are achieved
- Sales Engineers quote rate is reduced
- Orders Entered on time and accurately
- Achieve target quotation hit rate for Customer Care quotes
- Ensure all incoming enquires are qualified, assessed, prioritized and scheduled, customer dates are achieved and Customer/SE is updated on any changes or alternatives to their expectations
- Ensure all solutions and services are selected & quoted to an optimum and competitive standard
- Add value where ever possible, discussing alternatives and add ons with customers and sales engineers
- Ensure close communication/liaison with sales engineers on all quotations
- Ensure all incoming orders are technically validated and handed over to project team in an acceptable timescale
- Ensure pricing and margins are in full compliance with required authorizations
- Technical graduate in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Lazio-Italy
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 18, 2016, 4:39:24 AM