American Academy of Family Physicians Marketing Research Analyst in Leawood, Kansas
The Marketing Research Analyst will participate in all phases of the research process. This includes a strong understanding of best-practice research methodologies and analytical skills to assess, interpret and translate multiple data sources into actionable insights. He/she will lead partner teams in leveraging the analysis to deliver actionable findings to address business needs.
He/she will be part of a research team that oversees approximately 275 annual research projects including course and program evaluations, a marketing research online community, quantitative and qualitative research studies. Possible 4 days travel annually.
Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of relevant analytical research experience, including quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong skills and experience with basic and advanced data analysis and statistical procedures typically used in marketing research such as: Frequency distribution & descriptive statistics (e.g., frequency, cross-tabulation, significance texting, analysis of variance, correlations).
- Experience with managing a marketing research online community (MROC).
- Communicate analysis results and their implications in a manner that will be easily understood by non-technical professionals.
- Expertise and experience with relevant software applications, including: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. SPSS/SAS: Very strong SPSS/SAS skills with ability to write and execute syntax. Other relevant applications a plus (e.g., online survey tool, etc.).
- “Multitask” and work in a very fluid and typically rapid-paced workflow situation, usually “juggling” demands from multiple projects at the same time.* *
Job Location: Leawood, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 46-16