JPMorgan Chase Mortgage Banking - MIS Information Analyst II - Dallas, TX in Lewisville, Texas
Mortgage Banking (MB) Reporting Information Analyst
Perform reporting and data analysis functions in support of the various functional areas of Chase Mortgage Banking. The role requires someone with the ability to work in a complex data environment as well as the ability to partner with the business to find creative solutions to business problems and provide actionable information to business leaders. Requires in-depth/advanced knowledge of Data Models, Creation of SSIS Packages, Creation of SSRS Reporting in association with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn, and the ability to effectively communicate findings verbally and in written/presentation format. In addition, the analyst must have the ability to research and resolve issues independently but must possess a team player mentality. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker that will thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and will mesh well with a team that prides itself on attention to detail and results.
Primary responsibilities * Assure the integrity of data, including data extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting. * Work with business functional area counterparts to develop interactive dashboards and management reporting using business intelligence software * Proficiency with SQL Server development including (Functions, Procedures, etc.), also including deep understanding of creating/maintaining SSIS packages and SSRS reports * The ability to design and develop data structures that enable reporting and analytics to be developed efficiently. * Partner with business owners to implement new data sources and ensure consistent definitions are used in reporting and analytics. * Work closely with business partners to identify process improvements and leverage technology to automate and streamline existing process * Proactively generate ideas for improvement in reporting as well as new ways of looking at information. * Detailed analysis of information with the goal of developing a robust conclusion and recommendation.
- Three years of prior experience in mortgage banking servicing, operations, accounting, finance, or originations is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required relating to Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering is required.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and be effective in a fast paced environment.
- Requires ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, and prioritize workloads.
- Advanced In Microsoft suite of products, including: Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS), Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Ability to problem solves and makes decisions when variables, alternatives, and outcomes are not clearly defined.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, including cross-functional and internal stakeholders.
- Creative and forward thinker that utilizes new technology to solve for complex processing in a more simplified/streamlined manner. Build ease of sustainability and maintainability into new process solutions.
Job: *Business Analysis
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Mortgage Banking - MIS Information Analyst II - Dallas, TX
Location: TX-Lewisville-Lake Vista 3 / 41054
Requisition ID: 160108507