Sysmex Administrator, Payroll in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Payroll Administrator responsible for managing the entire Bi-Weekly & Monthly Payroll process and maintain highly confidential Associate records through the use of ADP and SAP for multiple US and Canadian companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Processing Payroll using automated payroll processing services and funding.
2) Maintain payroll data with a high level of confidentiality.
3) Administration of SAP Time & Attendance database System.
4) Preparing P/R Journal entry and P/R Accruals.
5) Maintaining Governmental reporting for compliance through automated payroll service for multi-state, multi-provincial companies.
6) Implementing Pay Practice Policy per Associate eResource kit.
7) Ensures compliance not limited to - Tax Garnishments, Court orders and Loan agreement issues.
8) Prepares 401K and RRSP funding requirements and maintains appropriate documentation. Participates in 401k and RRSP Audit reviews.
9) Participates in Workers Compensation Audit reviews in both the US and Canada.
10) Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
- English speaking required
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP Preferred
Basic Algebra and the ability to calculate payments.High attention to detail and confidentiality required. Required Experience
Bachelors Degree preferred or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- ADP, American Payroll Association Licenses: FPC or CPP Designation Preferred
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 942-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular