Sysmex Manager, Group in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Manager, Group - Market Strategy. Reporting to the Director of IVD Product Marketing, the Manager, Group – Market Strategy is responsible for providing strategic insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, and potential and existing customers.
The position is responsible for creating “best-of-breed” marketing and sales programs, and for all aspects of product life cycle management, competitive material and developing thought leaders and marketplace influencers to assist Sysmex in achieving their business objectives. This position is also responsible for providing in-depth market and industry knowledge, competitive analysis to assist in developing product and market business plans to achieve sales and market share goals, establishing a core of resident Sysmex product knowledge for existing and competitive products, assisting in training sales and application roles, and launching new products and services that achieve mid-term plan goals and meet target requirements.
The Group Manager proactively communicates and works in alignment with all departments within Sysmex, conducts all initiatives with professional demeanor, within legal, regulatory and Sysmex standards. The Manager demonstrates a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, organizational impact, and ability to manage products and people, within established timelines to meet departmental and company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify strategies to unify marketing and sales data to achieve insights to target opportunities and achieve business goals.
- Develop, analyze and monitor marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
- Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
- Lead competitive initiatives.
- Participates in feedback and input to R&D; in S-Corp on current and future customer needs and wants as market research and analysis dictates, participates on global Sysmex IVD product teams to review and develop existing and new products as required.
- Supports new product launch teams working across departments to introduce new Sysmex products to the marketplace.
- Synthesizes and models advanced statistical analyses.
- Incorporate results of marketing analysis, segmentation and business strategy in modeling process.
- Uses knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop targeted market strategies.
- Other duties as requested.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and expert working knowledge of advanced MS Excel.
- Ability to strategize, negotiate, develop goals and follow through, maintain vigilance and flexibility in changing environment.
- Must possess innovating thinking and understand linkages to financial structures and market strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in a highly analytical field such as science, mathematics, economics or finance and/or related discipline plus 8-10 years experience in data analysis required. MBA preferred.
- Experience with creating statistical models.
- Must have a record of success in developing and executing sales and marketing plans with a positive outcome.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 984-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular