Sysmex Representative II, Customer Service in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative II. The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) demonstrates a passion for excellence with strong attention to detail. The candidate is primarily responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through order processing, preparation of correspondence, and fulfillment of customer requirements. CSR II has a solid work ethic and may be required to work from a remote location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage multiple priorities to ensure internal and external customer requirements are met. Multi-task and navigate between various systems while handling customer calls.
- Accurately process customer transactions including supplemental orders, standing orders, returns, credits, and rebills within SAP according to established department policies and procedures.
- Ensure customer master data accurately meets current customer requirements and collaborate with appropriate internal teams when revisions are required.
- Provide professional and accurate responses to internal and external inquiries ensuring all are addressed within standard response time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and coworkers placing primary importance on delivering superior customer service. Support team members cross-functionally and act as backup where needed.
- Document, troubleshoot, and collaborate with coworkers to resolve customer concerns. Determine proper resolution to such matters and take appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand and support company and department goals and objectives. Participate in and drive continuous improvement processes. Evaluate and recommend changes to processes and procedures to improve the customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Microsoft Suite proficient
- SAP or related ERP system
- Issue Resolution
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
- Decision Making Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Quality Focus
- Flexible work schedule
- High school diploma/GED and 1 years of Customer Service team experience required. Associate's degree preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sysmex products, processes, systems.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, sex, color, religion, nationality or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 986-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular