Sysmex Solution Architect/Lead Developer in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Solution Architect. The Sysmex Solution Architect is responsible for the end to end technical solution assigned projects and is responsible for the application's architecture, performance, software engineering, and systems integration. In this lead system design role, the following duties and responsibilities apply:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the technical planning, development, maintenance, installation, configuration, documentation, and implementation of new applications/solutions.
- Assures the solution's technical output is capable of meeting the targeted business goals for the project.
- Selects the tools and technologies for assigned projects while adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Enterprise Architect.
- Owns and manages the projects' technical risks.
- Provides architectural design and documentation for application framework, security frameworks, etc.
- Provides expertise to bridge the gap between the business requirements and the technical requirements of projects.
- Creates or updates technical road map for product.
- Oversees and reviews the outputs of the software developers and assures code reviews and unit tests are conducted and meets organizational requirements.
- Builds Sysmex Associate's knowledge and skills in specific areas of IT expertise.
- Actively assures solutions comply with the FDA regulatory systems for cGMP and ISO based quality systems. Required Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Business acumen in the manufacturing and medical device industry.
Excellent team player. Required Experience
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science and 10-15 years of experience in hands on software design and development.
- MCP/MCSD or similar certifications.
- Experience using design tools, design patterns, and UML diagramming.
- Wide experience with client server, web-based, mobile and cloud development.
- Demonstrated domain specific knowledge in multiple technologies, including but not limited too:
- Microsoft .Net framework, ASP.Net, MVC and WPF, Sharepoint
- Relation databases
- Infrastructure technologies such as load balancers, firewalls, encryption, and virtualization
- IOS experience in Objective C/C++
- Cloud computing using Amazon Web Services or Azure
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 965-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular