Sysmex Specialist, Sales Proposals in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for an Sales Proposals Specialist. This position is responsible for the timely completion of the RFPs (Request for Proposal) and developing responses to customer requirements. This involves researching and analyzing data from a response database and internal departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop proposals in response to requests from prospective clients (RFIs –Request for Information, RFPs – Requests for Proposal). This includes the use of a RFP database (PMAPS) and preparation of response package materials.
- Work closely with sales account management teams to understand win strategy and develop customized proposals to reflect customers’ specific priorities.
- Work closely and collaborate with members of internal departments such as Marketing, Sales, Operations and Technical Service to verify compliance with customer requirements, and/or develop new responses for the RFP database.
- Integrate information from multiple sources and develop cohesive, polished and professional client-focused messaging.
- Manage the completion of customer forms and/or compile a variety of documents which may be required to establish Sysmex as a new vendor.
- Support the maintenance of the RFP database to maintain data integrity.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure timely response to project deadlines.
- Perform other duties as directed by Management.
- Fluent in English
- Strong writing, organizational, and time management skills are required, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Capacity/Flexibility to work within tight timeframes.
- Verbal and written communication skills required for communication across the company.
- High-level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiarity with computer driven key word search and response programs.
- Ability to present thorough yet concise analysis of issues and solutions.
- Moderate level for day to day project management.
- Ability to sort through complex issues to solution.
- Set and adhere to timelines.
- Self-motivated drive for excellence.
- Influence skills to meet project timelines through others.
- High problem-solving ability.
Ability to work successfully in a high pressure matrix environment. Required Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred plus 2 years RFP experience or 3-5 years of RFP experience.
- Sales support experience a plus.
- Experience in capital equipment contracting, work experience in a matrix-decision environment, and/or experience in hematology diagnostics is a strong plus.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 978-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular