Sysmex Supervisor, Treasury and Accounts Payable in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for an Treasury and Accounts Payable Supervisor. The Treasury and Accounts Payable Supervisor responsible for the accounts payable area and daily cash activities, supervision of direct report required to carry out these responsibilities, including but not limited to coding invoices, computer processing invoices and payments, organizing and updating accounts payable files, securing required signatures on payments to vendors and researching vendor statements in accordance with company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Treasury Management processes to ensure timely, accurate and complete financial information.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Automation and Improvement initiatives.
- Process and enter properly authorized disbursement requests according to company policy.
- Process checks according to established payment terms, submit checks with required support for signature, and mail checks to payees or send remittance advice for wire transfers.
- Organize and maintain accounts payable open and paid files ensuring accurate support for payments.
- Resolve past due balances on vendor statements and handle vendor inquiries.
- Acquire all necessary informational forms, including Form W-9.
- Monitor correct account coding of invoices. Monitor federal reporting requirements and process year end filing (1099s).
- Produce A/P and cash management reports throughout the process and interact with the company’s banks to track and understand daily cash positions.
- Supervising Accounts Payable staff and other duties as requested.
- Clear English communication.
- Basic keyboarding, Microsoft Windows and Office Suite, SAP preferred.
- Clearly present ideas to and gather information from peers, Department Managers, and Vendors.
- Able to comprehend simple instructions, correspond and document procedures.
Basic algebra and the ability to calculate discounts, interest, commission, proportions and percentages. Required Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of Accounts Payable and Treasury Management experience, or 8-10 years without a degree.
- Innovation and transformation experience.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 976-458
Job Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular