Super Deluxe Branded Content, Account Executive in Los Angeles, California
Branded Content, Account Executive
Super Deluxe (a division of Turner Broadcasting System) is a studio and social video network producing and distributing series across digital, streaming and television.
Still relatively new on the scene, Super Deluxe has already accumulated over 100 million views and 1.5M fans since launching in December 2015.
We are looking for a proven Account Executive to help launch our branded content and sponsorship unit. The ideal candidate would have strong relationships with agencies and brands, and experience in branded content sales.
The Account Executive is responsible for cultivating new business. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of branded content developed exclusively for digital platforms along with a track record of successful branded content executions. This individual will strategically position Super Deluxe as an industry leader, selling branded entertainment programs and packages and creating new and innovative approaches to its program offerings.
• Build and manage relationships with all clients including marketing, creative, social, and public relations agencies.
• Develop Super Deluxe’s branded content sales strategy.
• Strategically position Super Deluxe as an industry leader and unique service provider.
• Increase market share for Super Deluxe in branded content.
• Develop and implement brand outreach strategies, activities, and negotiations to maximize revenue.
• Prospecting and develop relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, developing effective branded content opportunities, negotiating terms, documenting activity and thoroughly following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to clients in a timely manner.
• Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with clients and agencies, aligning client sales strategies with strategic marketing positions, and successfully partnering with clients to meet sales and marketing objectives.
• Develop new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
• Understand Super Deluxe’s product portfolio to provide client deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
• 3-5 years of branded content sales A MUST. Entertainment related sales preferable.
• Experience selling and closing branded entertainment programs and products.
• Strong industry, brand, and agency relationships.
• Excellent client management, leaderships, and communication skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• In-depth knowledge digital advertising and the entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
• Aggressive sales commission plan
• Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, 401k)
• Work along-side an amazing group of talented humans focused on creativity and craft
• Work in sunny Downtown Los Angeles