Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Distribution Center Manager - Logistics, Distribution Operations Distribution Center Manager - Skills Required - Logistics, Distribution Operations, Perishable Products, Shipping, Warehouse Management, OSHA, FDA, GMP, EPA
We are searching for a Distribution Center Manager to join a forward looking health products company in the Los Angeles area. We believe in living a healthy lifestyle and bringing the best products to the market that can promote optimal health in body and mind. Our goal is to bring the best products to the market based on sound scientific research at an affordable value.
If you are a Distribution Center Manager with experience with perishable products and strong logistics experience, looking to develop and lead a team, please read further.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary with room for growth
- Solid benefits
- Work and life Balance
- Great work environment where the individual can make a difference
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Forecasting or related fields
- More than 3 years of solid management experience in fast paced shipping environments
- Solid experience working with perishable products
- Inventory management and planning skills is highly desired
- Experience in quality control and transportation protocols for perishable products
- Ability to make logical and accurate decisions using the best available information.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and anticipate needs.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent skills in word processing, spreadsheet use and development, and integrated data base systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead DC staff to focus on customer service and warehouse efficiency while maintaining inventory accuracy and minimizing transportation costs and product damage.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure all objectives are met
- Communicates daily warehouse inventory for reconciliation and processing needs.
- Identify cost savings opportunities.
- Sets goals, establish priorities, manage resources, and review project progress and results
- Responsible for compliance and regulations concerning OSHA, FDA, GMP, EPA, State and local authorities.
- Apply continuous improvement tools to identify and eliminate the root causes of issues that may arise within the Warehouse.
- Participate in teams, committees, events and training that improve the organization.
- Create and maintain departmental reports as required.
So, if you are a Distribution Center Manager with experience with perishable products, looking to lead a great team, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.