Sysmex Health System Account Manager (Medical Device Sales in Los Angeles, California
**Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.** This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others. Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future. We currently have a great opportunity for a Health System Account Manager. The Health Systems Account Manager (HSAM) is responsible for all sales activities in their sales territory. The HSAM coordinates with technical service, marketing and corporate members all the sales activities to accomplish the annual sales goals of the corporation.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Administers a designated sales territory with the support of corporate and field members to achieve the annual sales objectives established by the Regional Sales Director.
- Manage and make all necessary entries in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program to maintain all accounts information complete and up to date.
- Formulate and implement a detailed Territory Plan, along with appropriate sales strategies outlining the use of all available resources.
- Execute all the stages of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, development, demonstrations, proposal presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Coordinate and performs sales and financial presentation to all levels of management and users in the customer environment.
- Prepares all necessary documentation to process the purchase orders and contracts received from the customer's lbaoratory, purchasing or materials management.
- Present and promote all Sysmex product lines to position our product's technological superiority, feature and benefits over our competitors.
- Furnish the customers with complete and accurate information about Sysmex products by providing product literature and other relevant company information.
- Perform and participate in road shows, symposium, and other customer meeting to promote the Sysmex product lines.
- Administers the proper and responsible use of the company assests and operate within the company guidelines.
- Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong inerpersonal skills; persuasive; good oral and written communication skills.
- Persuasive but credible in all technical and business aspects.
- Very customer centered.
- Demonstrate maturity, professionalism and tact with customers and Sysmex associates.
- Key ability to identify, qualify and close a sales opportunity.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, can do attitude and strong desire to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required with (Science or Business preferred).
- 5 - 10 Years Experience.
- Proven sales experience is preferable and Medical Technologist degree is favorable.
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, sex, color, religion, nationality or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Tracking Code: 943-458
Job Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular