ADP Senior Analyst for Total Source ESC (December 5, 2016) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertiseis a core value at ADP and in TotalSourcewe have built the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the country using that expertise. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions - everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The *Total Source ESC Senior Analyst * supports ADP's TotalSource by providing guidance and research in response to U.S. payroll and benefit questions, and issues presented by employees and participants of ADP's clients. With a focus on first-call resolution and world-class service, this role will use multiple tools and resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to inquiries.
- Respond to questions from participants and third parties regarding multiple product offerings such as U.S. payroll, HR, Benefits, 401K, Risk, Workers Compensation, ESS and Time and Labor Management. (40% of time). This may require partnering with other ADP Business Units and making outbound call to employees and third-party vendors. Emphasis is on first-call resolution and the Analyst is expected to meet quality a score of 78-82%.
- Responsibilities include navigation and support of applications as well as increasing knowledge of U.S. payroll, HR, Benefits, 401K, Risk and Workers Compensation (20% of time). With this knowledge, the ESRs are expected to resolve issues within 8.5-10 minutes per client and to hold a 90-93% adherence to schedule.
- Document all inquiries into ADP's Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and update data in payroll applications. (20% of time). Each calls requires the creation of at least one case and the associate is responsible for a 95-100% case-to-call ratio.
- Clearly communicate and educate associates on processes and procedures utilizing CRM Knowledge Base in a manner that is easily understood by the worksite employee. Provides forms to participants as required via fax or mail (15% of time). The associate is responsible to handle all after call work within 90 seconds.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. (5% of time)
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Graduate of business or psychology discipline.
- 2-4 years of customer service experience required.
- HR, Benefits and Payroll experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows.
- Strong verbal/written communication and telephone etiquette skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: English and Spanish
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Solving day-to-day problems that are in line with ADP's mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that help deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards.
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 91645
Job Title: Senior Analyst for Total Source ESC (December 5, 2016)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA