PNC Mortgage Emerging Markets Loan Officer (MLO) in MANASQUAN, New Jersey
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
M01113 Mtg Emerg Mkts Ln Off (MLO)
Markets and promotes low- to moderate-income home loans.
Seeks opportunities through seminars, home buyer education forums, and home ownership classes to emerging market populations and low- to moderate-income individuals. Establishes and cultivates relationships with community organizations, and other entities that will contribute to potential low-to moderate-income mortgage origination production.
Develops and prepares loan solutions and cross-sells products and services. Reviews documentation to ensure compliance. Manages customer pipeline for efficiency.
Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to complete mortgage transactions.
Collects and analyzes customer financial information for multifaceted and/or complex borrowers.
NJ - MANASQUAN
Mortgage Emerging Markets Loan Officer (MLO)
Line of Business:
NJ268 - Manasquan
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
NJ - MANASQUAN
MLO/LO RegisteredCandidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Extensive Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies diverse tools, tactics and techniques to persuade customers to buy an array from the suite of banking products or services. Identifies prospecting approaches to identifying potential customers and creates opportunities in order to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Loan Origination - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures.
Mortgage Products - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Financial Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Scheduling Work and Activities - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the schedule creation process; ability to develop and maintain a workable schedule to accomplish the overall goals of day-to-day operations.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Cross-Selling. - Working Experience
- Ability to utilize tools and techniques for understanding the needs of customers; markets to clients a full suite of bank products. Promotes financial ideas and solutions from new or existing relationships resulting in increased revenue generation.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Mortgage Emerging Markets Loan Officer within PNC's Mortgage organization, you will be based in Manasquan, New Jersey.