Robert Half-Accountemps Accountemps Salaried Professional Service Staffing Executive in Manchester, New Hampshire
Req ID: 148564
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Accountemps with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
Salaried Professional development
Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years Accounting/Finance experience.
Business Unit: Accountemps