Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: MENTAL HEALTH WORKER-ADVOCATE
Location: Natchaug Hospital
Employment Type: Regular
Town: Mansfield Center
Work Time: Full-Time
Scheduled Hours: 80
Shift Category: Evening
Week 1 Schedule: M, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Week 2 Schedule: M, Tu, We, Sa, Su
Under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or program director provides therapeutic interventions for clients and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in adherence to hospital policies and core values.
* Previous experience with behavioral health clients preferred.
* Associates degree in a Human Services field required.
* Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
Licensure / Certification Requirements:
* Current CT Drivers license with a clean driving record.
* Ability to obtain a Public Service License "A" Endorsement within 90 days of hire.
* Must have and maintain a telephone number for scheduling.
* Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required.
Returning Applicants Log In Here: