Entegee 2nd or 3rd Shift - Maintenance Tech- 52035361- BM in Maple Grove, Minnesota
2nd or 3rd Shift - Maintenance Tech- 52035361- BM
Job Code: 52035361Job Location: Maple Grove, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2016Apply Now!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, Maintenance, and repair of plastic Extrusion machinery and related tasks.
• Perform preventative maintenance and repair industrial equipment including compounding extruders and associated equipment such as: Feeders, Pumps, Vacuum systems, Electronic (digital and analog) meters, gauges and control circuits, Large and small electric meters.
• Identify and order stocks of standard and expandable supplies and tools to keep minimum quantity of items on hand. Communicates directly with vendors and equipment suppliers.
• Order specialized repair parts and tools to keep equipment operational.
• Keep accurate Maintenance records.
• Lead or assist with equipment installation, set up, troubleshooting and start up.
• Assist with operation of compounding extruders and associated equipment as needed and to troubleshoot.
• Adhere to all quality and safety standards.
• Communicate with vendors.
• 5+ years of experience in maintenance and repair of plastic extrusion equipment and assorted machinery.
• Strong mechanical aptitude relating to extruders and related support equipment.
• Secondary education required.
• PLC operation and programming knowledge and drives.
• Able to read and understand schematics and electrical.
• Familiar with and capable of using tool room equipment including: Mill, Lathe, Welders (stick and wire feed), Measuring and gauging equipment.
• Communicate maintenance and repair issues to production and development groups and management. (on call every 3rd week)
Supporting Skills Desired -
• Flexibility to work outside the normal day time hours as needed.
• Reliability and a good work ethic.
• Able to use a computer for creation and manipulation of files in various software applications, email, and spreadsheets.
• Able to read, speak and write in English and do basic math and algebra.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Must be punctual and have good attendance.
• Able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions regarding job assignments and details of equipment operation and repair.
• Ability to make a decision.
• Creative problem solving.
Physical Job Requirements -
• Must be able to stand for an entire 8 hour shift.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds waist high and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Job duties require the ability to reach, bend and grasp small to large pieces of tools and equipment.
• Able to read Machine shop gages and equipment electronic displays and indicators.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52035361BM
Equal Opportunity Employer