Entegee Dental Lab Technician - 51577527 - JA in Maplewood, Minnesota
Dental Lab Technician - 51577527 - JA
Job Code: 51577527Job Location: Maplewood, MNCategory: Chemical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
The person hired for the position of Dental Lab Technician will be a member of the Oral Care Solutions Division digital manufacturing technology team.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, ready to learn and in the process be defining improvement opportunities within the digital workflow. Specifically, the Lab Technician will post process digital 3D files and utilize clinical knowledge to perform digital treatment setups for orthodontic and dental appliances.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for daily digital scan data processing and orthodontic digital set-ups for treatment with fixed appliances
• Provide support for Customer Service, digital modification requests and Research & Development projects.
• Communication with the customer (dentists, orthodontists) may be required
• Perform miscellaneous duties as required by supervision
• May be required to assist in training of co-workers on an as needed basis
• Dental knowledge with experience in a dental / orthodontic lab or office with a minimum of 6 months of hands-on experience. Must also have knowledge of tooth anatomy, function and occlusion
• CDT or advanced training in dental lab technology
• Experience with dental CADCAM software and/or graphic design software
• Experience in a medical device environment
• Experience with custom manufacturing driven by digital technologies and/or software
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 51577527ja
Equal Opportunity Employer