Entegee Technical Writer - 53454362 - TV in Maplewood, Minnesota
Technical Writer - 53454362 - TV
Job Code: 53454362Job Location: Maplewood, MNCategory: Technical PublicationsLast Updated: 09/29/2016Apply Now!
The hired person will be drafting, updating, storing, referencing, and compiling product bulletins, field and manufacturing application guidelines, warranty literature, and similar technical documents. The person will be resolving interdependencies between such technical and warranty information stored in these documents, coordinate with stakeholder functions including laboratory, technical service, marketing, and legal to resolve technical and warranty content. The person hired will be designing a dynamically-linked set of technical documentation by using Adobe FrameMaker, so expertise in Adobe FrameMaker is a must. The person must also possess good working knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft Access.
• Shift will be 8-hrs during normal daytime working hours, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
Top 3 must have skills:
• Adobe FrameMaker expertise
• Expertise in Microsoft Word with crosslinks, dynamic links
• Cross-functional team experience
• Experience with large network of interdependent documentation
• Experience with warranty language
• Experience with retroreflective product literature and documentation
• BS or equivalent
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53454362TV
Equal Opportunity Employer