Entegee Maintenance Tech - 53038208 - JE in Marion, Indiana
Maintenance Tech - 53038208 - JE
Job Code: 53038208Job Location: Marion, INCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines,
• Following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications;
• Troubleshoots malfunctions.
• Adjusts or replaces defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, measuring tools, and hand and power tools.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level;
• Anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Associate degree in Engineering or Industrial Controls preferred.
• Requires three years of demonstrated experience with industrial troubleshooting and repairing
Work Hours -
• 2-2-3 work schedule - maintenance team needs to be flexible,
• The hours are either 6a-6p or 6p-6a and the long weekends would be Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Preferred Skills -
• Paper or Pulp or Food Manufacturing background
• Automation/Line Set up experience
• PLC (AB) programming or troubleshooting experience
• Strong customer service skills (good with people)
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53038208JE
Equal Opportunity Employer