Preferred Systems Solutions Vice President, ERP in McLean, Virginia
PSS, Inc. is seeking a Vice President, ERP of our Enterprise Resource Planning Line of Business to join our growing team located in McLean, VA.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- 10+ years of ERP experience demonstrating success in positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
- Must have prior experience in a ERP leadership role.
- Must have experience in business solutions with outstanding consultative and client presentations skills, possessing a strong client presence.
- Must have experience with developing and presenting proposals.
- Must have experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with potential teaming partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desired experience in general Information Technology industry and contracts.
- Desired experience within mid-size government integrator.
- Desired excellent customer facing skills and superior writing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing an overall ERP capability strategy and direct execution of practice activities.
- Responsible for demonstrating Subject Matter Expertise in ERP capability area and significantly contribute to capture and proposal activity for related opportunities.
- Responsible for delivering all facets of the ERP roadmap and associated programs/projects including program management, functional/technical design, software development and deployment.
- Responsible for maintaining a sustainable balance between enterprises needs and that of the specific business to include balancing tactical and strategic needs as well as short-term vs. long term.
- Responsible for managing a large team of employees and contractors.
- Responsible for understanding P&L; components of managing multiple contracts in all aspects of program management to include contracts, finance, and employee management.
- Responsible for coaching employees to increase competencies in ERP related skillsets.
- Responsible for having excellent customer facing skills and superior writing skills
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management, and Consulting Services. For over 20 years, PSS has enabled Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS provides a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing local Federal sector workforce.
Our various customers include: US Army, US Navy, DLA, NAVAIR, DOE, DOS, VA, USDA, TRANSCOM, FBI, DHS, DIA, NGA, GSA, AMBC, DOT and the DOC.
If you are a Vice President, ERP *and seeking an established, mid-sized company to work for, consider a career at* **Preferred Systems Solutions! We offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience, in various areas, depending on your individual aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but also strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively. In addition to a working environment with opportunities for advancement, we also offer the potential for the following benefits (please inquire further for a full list of benefits):
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid leave (holiday, sick, vacation, etc.)
- 401k plan (employer matching contribution)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Computer purchase programs
- Potential for clearance upgrade, when possible
- Flexible work hours
By joining PSS, you will have the unique opportunity to support various customers across multiple programs. Our excellent recruiting team will not only ensure that we find the best match for your skill set, background, and experience, but will also ensure that we provide you continuous employment through our Workforce Management Program.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location (City/State): VA - McLean
Clearance Level Required: None
Job Code: 3760