HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT/Radiology Technologist PRN - Stand-Alone Emer Dept in Mechanicsville, Virginia
· Prepares patient and collects relevant information for completion of procedures.
· Performs all general diagnostic radiographs and computed tomography procedures.
· Transfers and positions the patients in a safe manner.
· Observant of patient’s conditions and abilities.
· Practices radiation safety as described by Federal standards, utilizing ALARA.
· Understands and operates electronic information systems.
· Completes appropriate records to expedite results.
· Operates mobile radiographic equipment safely within the department.
· Administers contrast media as required.
· Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge and meet the requirements of ARRT.
· Keeps ALL licenses up to date.
· Involvement in Quality Control/Quality Improvement.
· Initiates Patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
· Responsible for taking Call to cover shift or aid during busy times.
· Other duties as needed.
Title: CT/Radiology Technologist PRN - Stand-Alone Emer Dept
Location: Virginia-Mechanicsville-Henrico Doctors Hospital Hanover
Requisition ID: 00448-34835