Entegee Machine Operator - 53476947 - TV in Medina, Minnesota
Machine Operator - 53476947 - TV
Job Code: 53476947Job Location: Medina, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a Machine Operator. This Machine Operator will operate CNC milling/turning machine centers and/or manual machinery (mills, drills, lathes, saws, etc.) to perform routine or repetitive operations in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements, and production standards. To perform plating operations in a manner which consistently meets quality requirements and production standards.
• High school education or equivalent -- machine shop class work desired.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of related CNC milling/turning machine center and/or manual machining experience in a related manufacturing environment.
• Ability to operate saws and work in annealing center
• At least 6 months to 1 year of related plating experience.
• Knowledge of blueprint reading and mechanical inspection.
• Knowledge of shop math and ability to read a tape measure.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Displays a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53476947TV
Equal Opportunity Employer