Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare Executive Assistant III in Menlo Park, California
Req ID: 150661
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking an Executive Assistant III who will provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive and/or managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Provided support to the Sr. VP and Directors of Marketing
- Handled a broad variety of office management tasks which includes ordering business cards, updating employee rosters and distribution lists and various duties to support the Marketing department and the Creative Team division
- Managed, coordinated and ensured the scheduling of the Sr. VP and Director’s calendars by being the liaison for scheduling staff meetings, quarterly Directors meetings, bi-weekly meetings and meetings with prospective partners
- Organized catering and conference rooms setup for weekly meetings and events in the corporate and branch offices
- Generated a monthly flow chart
- Handled domestic and international travel arrangements which include airline, hotel, and rental car reservations
- Provided new hires with desk space, hardware/software accessories and phone setup
- Handled the exit procedures for termed employees
- Handled the procedures of contract hiring dates for temporary employees
- Provided staff with ordering and transferring hardware and software
- Provided employees door access codes to the branch office
- Ordered office supplies and ensured the maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ administrative experience.
- 2+ years’ office management experience.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word is required.
- Typing skills of 60 WPM minimum.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128