Entegee Industrial Stitcher – THERMOPLASTICS in Merrimack, Massachusetts
Industrial Stitcher – THERMOPLASTICS
Job Code: 53445760Job Location: Merrimack, MACategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 09/28/2016Apply Now!
HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Joins and reinforces parts of articles/fabrics and/or sews and attaches fasteners to articles working from patterns and drawings by performing the following duties:
• Selects thread, according to specifications or color of parts.
• Aligns parts, fasteners, or trimmings following seams, edges, or markings on parts.
• Sews parts with various types of stitches such as felling tacking, stitch and basting.
• Sews with Industrial Stitching Machine with multi thickness up to 3/4" thick Trims excess threads.
• Trims edges of parts.
• Must be able to work from patterns, read drawings and stitch with Industrial Machine. -Juki -LG-158
• Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
• If hired, must be flexible to work 1st and 2nd shift.
Experience: 0-3 years’ experience in the field or in a related area.
Mathematical Skills: Must be able to measure.