tiag Software Engineer in Metro Area, District Of Columbia
tiag, The Informatics Applications Group, has a need for a *Software Engineer *to work with our team at the Department of State. The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment, with specific knowledge of and experience with ASP.NET. This position requires that the candidate have ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
The responsibilities for a Software Engineer on our team include:
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Develop code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a team of integrators, testers, and network engineers to meet criteria for each requirement.
- Provide technical support in the evaluation of software development.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application software development.
- Experience in an Agile-like environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skill.
*Related development experience with the following technologies: *
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Oracle databases
- Corticon Business Rules Server
- Alatasoft DotImage
- Aspose Total
- DtSearh Engine for Windows
Department: tiag, Inc.
Location: Metro Area, DC