Entegee Medical Technologist - 53240733 - SB in Miami, Florida
Medical Technologist - 53240733 - SB
Job Code: 53240733Job Location: Miami, FLCategory: Chemical EngineeringLast Updated: 09/15/2016Apply Now!
Associate’s primary role will be to assemble specimen collection kits, record keeping and maintenance of clinical samples including urine, swabs, blood, and plasma, and evaluating clinical samples upon receipt on an automated molecular diagnostic instrumentation. Duties will include at a minimum picking up clinical sample shipments from receiving, storing clinical samples in appropriate locations, organization and record keeping of clinical samples into inventory, and evaluating clinical samples on the company system.
• The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a focus on microbiology. Clinical lab experience is a plus
• Experience reading hematology slides (5 years or more)
• Experience working with on-instrument user interface software tools (e.g. for status monitoring, results review, editing, etc.)
• Experience with basic data analysis and results reporting (e.g. experience working with Excel spreadsheets to produce summary results, etc.)
• The candidate will need to be proficient on the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience working in a BSL-2 laboratory environment and Good Laboratory Practices is a requirement.
• The candidate must be able to pipette or transfer samples.
• The candidate must have excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53240733SB
Equal Opportunity Employer