CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Senior Wealth Advisor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We are seeking a Senior Wealth Advisor for our *Milwaukee, Wi. * office.
The primary role of the Senior Wealth Advisor is to provide “Total Wealth Advisory” services to their clients. Total Wealth Advisory is a comprehensive service that revolves around a personal financial plan and includes advice on all of clients financial and tax needs. The Senior Wealth Advisor should be knowledgeable in personal tax, asset management, financial planning, insurance and estate and retirement planning. The Senior Wealth Advisor will manage a book of client relationships and will delegate much of the work to staff.
- Gather data from clients in the planning process
- Oversee and delegate financial planning work
- Deliver financial plans to clients and make recommendations
- Responsible for billing
- Market services to principals of the firm and their clients
- Responsible for managing and developing staff
- Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible financial services experience
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- CFP certification required
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1118
Title: Senior Wealth Advisor