Entegee 2nd shift - Unit Assembler in Minneapolis, Minnesota
2nd shift - Unit Assembler
Job Code: 51133938Job Location: Minneapolis, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a Unity Assembler who is responsible for proper assembly of custom air handling units per blueprint and installation of all necessary components according to SAP. This Unit Assembler will:
· Review and interpret shop floor paperwork prior to assembly and fill out checklist.
· Locate and stage necessary components as needed throughout the assembly process.
· Operate overhead crane if necessary to drop base in assigned assembly area.
· Install floor panels, sheet bases, and assemble base rails as necessary. Seal all floor panels.
· Assemble all framing members - aluminum extrusion tubing.
· Assemble all interior sheet metal components which include center walls, blower walls, drain pans, filter racks, etc.
· Install all purchased components (blowers, heat wheels, Hx cells, furnaces, etc.).
· Assemble ceiling panels, secure, and seal.
· Install and secure the roof.
· Complete assembly checklist.
· High School or GED required.
· Between 6-12 months of prior assembly or manufacturing experience required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 51133938je
Equal Opportunity Employer