CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP A/P and A/R Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
CliftonLarsonAllen is seeking a skilled A/P and A/R Specialist to join the Finance team in our Minneapolis, MN headquarters office.
- Process approved A/P invoices from assigned offices including coding to appropriate GL accounts, keying into A/P system, writing checks, sending checks, and filing check copies.
- Research vendor issues for discrepancies.
- Field inquiries from vendors and employees related to payment of A/P invoices.
- Coordinate efforts with Accounts Payable Specialists as needed during peak periods and backup same during vacations.
- Input firm expenses for assigned offices.
- Process daily deposit for assigned offices including scanning deposits to bank and posting cash receipts into the system.
- Record A/R adjustments as needed into the system.
- Field inquiries from clients and billers related to A/R balances.
- Coordinate efforts with Accounts Receivable Accountant as needed during peak periods and backup same during vacations.
- Two-year degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in A/P, A/R, bookkeeping or accounting-related field with working knowledge of bookkeeping fundamentals.
- Strong computer skills to be able to utilize a variety of software applications (Dynamics GP experience strongly preferred).
About the Firm:
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1149
Title: A/P and A/R Specialist