Entegee IT Project Coordinator (Finance/Capital Cost focus) -52528891 - CH in Minneapolis, Minnesota
IT Project Coordinator (Finance/Capital Cost focus) -52528891 - CH
Job Code: 52528891Job Location: Minneapolis, MNCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 10/20/2016Apply Now!
ENTEGEE is seeking a skilled IT Project Coordinator with 2+years of experience for a 12 month W2 contract in Denver, CO.
• Completion, update and distribution of project deliverables, financials, software capitalization, expense reports, tracking spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
• Develops and maintains project plans in MS Project or other tracking tool and summary information from the plan
• Assists program manager in tracking progress against plan
• Maintains project financials including plan, current and previous forecast, actuals, and variances by work stream, review gates, and/or department/unit
• Maintains project documents and other information in the project repository ensuring easy access and usability by the project team
• Arranges meetings, JAD's, teleconferences, and facilitation meetings, including attendee availability and confirmation, room assignment, catering and documentation as required
• Documents meeting notices including decisions and action items
• Assists in tracking risks, assumptions, issues, decisions and open questions and follows up as needed or as directed by program/project manger
• Coordinates project resource changes, including space, equipment, and update of project documentation (team lists, organization charts, etc.)
• Creates PowerPoint and Visio documentation for the project team to facilitate understanding of complex project issues as well as to document project or process flows
• Manage Program or Project Manager's calendar, as needed
• 2+ years of project coordination experience (not seeking Admin Assistants)
• Experience supporting 2-4 Project Managers in a project based environment
• Experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio and MS Project
*Emphasis on Financials
• Must be able to multi task
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52528891TV